Older cats may want to decide on their
own where they would like to sleep, but
kittens may feel more secure in their
- Sample bed: Cardboard box lined with
an old towel or newspaper, long enough
for the cat to stretch out. Wash and/or
change bedding frequently.
like a regular place to sleep such as a
dog bed or a cage large enough for the
adult dog, lined with a smooth soft
object like a pillow.
- Remember, that little puppy will grow
fast so you don't want a bed that it
Frequently cleaned litter pan, easily
accessible and private, in a permanent
- Pan should be large enough for cat to
turn around and dig in
- Litter can be store-bought or made
from shredded newspaper, sand, or soil.
- Litter should be non-clumping
is important to give your dog plenty of
- Play time with toys
- Daily walks is also a good exercise
for both the dog and its owner. Be sure
to be a responsible owner when walking.
Always take a couple of plastic grocery
bags along to pick up after the dog.